Claudette RocheThe Accent Coach
Hi, I’m Claudette Roche! Helping others communicate clearly and effectively is my passion.
Oh, allow me to brag a wee bit and inform you that I won Backstage Magazine’s Los Angeles Readers’ Choice Award for Favorite Dialect/Voice Coach two years in a row. In 2010, I was also named as one of The Top 5 Voice Coaches by Hollywood Weekly Magazine.
Born in London, England, I’ve also lived in Montréal, Toronto, Los Angeles, and Dublin, Ireland, five of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Now based in sunny Florida, I truly believe my entire life’s path prepared me to become one of the most high-demand Accent and Dialect coaches.
My foreign-born students remark how my worldly experience helps put them at ease, that I grasp their frustrations, that I “get them”. I do not teach at them, I share.
Why Choose Me?
My Background Makes Me an Accent Expert
Helping you communicate is my greatest passions.
I’m an Autodidact (self-taught!)
My Teaching Style is Organic
I’m also an expert at the neutral British/English accent (RP), which is sometimes desired by individuals outside of the USA and Canada.
Diction is also a part of an accent. I guide you towards clear speech, regardless of your nationality. Foreign and American-born people benefit greatly from proper enunciation, as it raises communication skills creating better life opportunities. And since English is deemed as the lingua franca, (the common language between speakers whose native languages are different), being able to speak with others from all nations is imperative.
And unfortunately, improper diction may sometimes betray intelligence and your authentic self.
I instruct students worldwide via teleconferencing
I can work with you, your colleagues and or employees, who need to converse comfortably with American and British clients or associates. My goal is to guide everyone to be the best possible person in every situation; a strong leader, a powerful motivator, or a caring professional. We will work together to get you to where you need to be!
- Hollywood… Accent Snob?
- Accent Performers Accent Training Claudette Roche
- A Vocal Coach’s Advice on Developing Dialects
- Robert Pattinson’s ‘Little Ashes’ Spanish Accent: Experts Weigh In
- What’s behind the British ‘invasion’ of so many US film and TV roles?
- Odd Hollywood Jobs: Dialect coach
- Why Foreign Actors Are Taking Over American TV
- Interview granted to Jonathan G. by Ms. Claudette Roche, in her Los Angeles studio.
- Tips to Enhance Your Speech with Visual Aids
- Catching Up With: ‘Harry Potter’ Star Evanna Lynch
- Accent Coach
- The Next Best Thing
- PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS…
- Why You Need an Accent Coach for Your Business
- Did Meghan Markle Develop an English Accent? Hollywood Dialect Coaches Answer
- Everything about my English pronunciation/accent reduction classes
- Practice Tips For Accent Modification
- Accent Reduction: The Interview with Claudette Roche
- Another Day with Olga Kay – BACK to accent lessons
- Claudette Roche – Cloozoo.com – Accent Coach
- Another Day with Olga Kay – ACCENT LESSON #8
- Another Day with Olga Kay – ACCENT LESSON #7
- Another Day with Olga Kay – Accent Lesson ~2.2.10~
- RTP.PT Interview with Claudette Roche
- Up Close And Personal: Claudette Roche and Jeff Woolnough (Part 6)